Kodi is a Great HTPC software that you can use on your TV. It is designed to operate from 10-foot distance just using the remote control as a Primary device. Kodi brings all your digital media in one place with beautiful and User-friendly UI. Kodi is an open source and very customizable platform that you can use. On this page, you can Download all the version of Kodi for most devices. We are working to add Old versions of Kodi for those users running Old Hardware or Android version 5.0 or less. Kodi TV Downloads Links are added below for all the platforms.
Here are all the Links For Every Device Supported.
Download Kodi 17.3 Krypton (Kodi TV Downloads).
Here is a list of Best Kodi Addons that you should try.
Download links for all the platform are added above. The installation process will be different for all the platforms. I will add steps to install Kodi below. You can choose your platform and follow the guide. You can install Kodi (XBMC) on Android, Windows, Linux, OSX and iOS devices. You can all install Kodi on the raspberry pi device and use it as an HTPC device.
Steps To Install Kodi On Various Devices.
1. Kodi TV Download for Android (Kodi APK Download)
1. Download And Install Kodi From Play Store.
- Go to Google Play Store and Search Kodi.
- Click On install and You are done.
Launch Kodi and enjoy.
2. Install From Kodi APK.
Most Kodi boxes do not come with Google Play Store installed, so you will need to Sideload Kodi on them. Many Android Boxes are running on Android 5.0, and Kodi 17 is not supported on it. So, You will need to download Kodi 16 APK and sideload it on your Device. With this method, you will need to Upgrade Kodi for new versions manually. You will need to repeat this process every time a new version of Kodi is released. Updating Kodi is not mandatory, but for smooth performance, it is recommended to upgrade to new version.
- Download Kodi APK from above table and transfer it to your Android device.
- Enable Install From Unknown Sources. Settings > Security > Unkown Sources.
- Launch the Kodi APK and proceed with Installation.
Small Note: Only Download Kodi from above link or Official Kodi site so that you get the correct file without any malware.
Read How To Install Covenant Kodi Addon.
2. Kodi Download Windows And Installation Steps.
1. Install Kodi On Windows From Windows Store.
- If you are using Windows 8 or above then you can download Kodi from Windows Store.
- Go to Start Menu and launch Windows Store.
- Search Kodi and Click on install button.
Kodi will be automatically updated to the new version if you install it from Windows Store.
2. Kodi Download Windows 7.
- Download the EXE file from above table.
- Launch Exe file and install Kodi.
The problem with this method is that you need to update Kodi manually.
3. Kodi TV Download And Installation on Mac OS.
- Download Kodi on Your Mac Device from above Link.
- The disk image will automatically open if downloaded From Safari browser. If you used any other browser like Chrome then manually launch Disk Image.
- Drag Kodi to Applications folder to start the Kodi Installation.
- Launch Kodi. If you see an error like ?can?t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer? then go to Security and Privacy section in System Preferences and change ?Allow applications downloaded from:? to ?Anywhere.?
- Relaunch Kodi, and it should work correctly.
Kodi is an excellent way to use your Old Mac device again. You can easily play full HD videos and Movies on this device. If you want you can connect it to your TV and use it as HTPC. It can play all the media stored on your Network, and you can also use Addons to cast Videos and Images. You can also use it to stream YouTube, Netflix on your old device. With proper Addons setup, you can do many things on your Mac devices thanks to the third party and Kodi Developers.
Other than this you can watch Free Movies and Live TV on Kodi using Addons, but it is illegal so think about it before using them.
4. Download Kodi and Install on iOS.
Kodi is not available in App store for iOS users. The easiest way to install non-App Store app for iOS users is to use Cydia impactor. Cydia impactor is a tool that iOS users can use to install non-App store apps on their iPhone.
- Download Kodi IPA file on your PC or Mac.
- Connect your iPad or iPhone with your Mac or PC. Close iTunes if it opens automatically.
- Open Cydia Impactor tool and choose the Kodi IPA file downloaded in the first step.
- Select your iOS device in the drop down menu if it is not selected already.
- Click on Start Button. Provide Apple ID login details to Cydia Impactor.
- Now go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management, find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Now, You can start using Kodi on your device.
If you are going to installed pirated Addons, then make sure to use good quality VPN.